Selenium is an extremely straightforward apparatus, which can be utilized for little scale ventures which as a few pages which need to test on Mozilla program. Let’s have a look into the few essential selenium interview questions.
- Distinction amongst Selenium and QTP?
QTP UFT is the paid device, though selenium is a free instrument.
- QTP is utilized for the two desktops and additionally online applications, though selenium is utilized for just electronic applications.
- QTP is straightforward and considerably less demanding to work then on selenium as there are many highlights in QTP which makes it extremely helpful. Ex: Run from Step is one of the highlights in QTP which isn’t there in selenium.
- Tell about the short presentation of Selenium?
There are 3 parts in Selenium
- Selenium GRID
- It is an instrument which gets included onto a Mozilla program as an Add-on.
- It produces no reports.
- It is an extremely straightforward apparatus, which can be utilized for little scale ventures which as a few pages which need to test on Mozilla program.
- Can’t use for complex ventures.
- Generates Test contents in wanted dialect.
- It is a device which underpins different dialects.
- It bolsters numerous programs
- It creates reports
- It can computerize our application End to End.
- It is utilized to run our tests in parallel.
- It underpins cross-program testing remotely.
- Does Selenium bolster Mobile Applications?
No, Selenium doesn’t bolster portable applications.
- Would we be able to computerize Client Server application through selenium?
No, we can’t robotize customer server applications (desktop) through selenium.
- Which kind of testing should be possible by utilizing Selenium?
We can do Automation testing by utilizing selenium; it is generally done on ventures which are steady amid the utilitarian testing stage.
- What are the confinements of Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver?
- It works just on Mozilla.
- It won’t create reports.
- It is an instrument which can be utilized for basic applications.
- Can’t utilized for complex applications, which has at least 1000 experiments, for this situation, we can’t utilize IDE which is difficult to parameterize.
- It dependably chips away at the new program, it can’t take a shot at the program which is as of now opened.
- WebDriver has drivers for each program on the off chance that we discuss safari driver which is as yet insecure.
- Selenium is utilized for just electronic applications, as it won’t bolster desktop applications as UFT.
- It has just programming interface.
- It can’t produce reports, need to rely upon outsider devices.
- The analyzer ought to have solid learning of programming dialect to compose WebDriver Scripts.
- What are the points of interest and impediments of Selenium?
- It is a free apparatus
- It works on various working frameworks like Unix, Linux and so forth… .
- It can coordinate with different instruments like SOAP UI for Rest Testing, it can incorporate with Jmeter which is for stack testing.
- Can likewise coordinate with CI apparatuses like Jenkins.
- Selenium bolsters just electronic application and does not bolster windows based application.
- Difficult to test Image-based applications.
- It can’t produce reports, need to rely upon outsider devices like TestNG or Jenkins.
- Contrast between the selenium1.0 and selenium2.0?
Selenium1.0 is selenium RC and Selenium2.0 is WebDriver.
- Need to begin the Remote server before execution from the summon provoke in Selenium 1.0, though in Selnium2.0 there is no server which needs to begin physically.
- 0 bolster a portion of the programs like.. IE, FireFox, Chrome, and Opera. Cannot bolster headless HTMLunit driver, while Selenium 2.0 backings all the program like… IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, headless HTMLunit, Android.
- What is WebDriver?
WebDriver is an interface otherwise called selenium 2.0.It is one of the parts in selenium suite of devices.
- Tell about web driver design?
Selenium WebDriver specifically speaks with programs; there is no server in the middle of WebDriver API and programs. We compose our test in Java utilizing basic selenium API and that Java restricting will send summons to this basic API. Presently on the flip side tuning in to a driver, it translates those charges and executes them on the real program and return result reinforcement utilizing the API.
- How to recognize the components?
By utilizing locators like id, name, classname, CSS selector, linktext, fractional linktext, DOM, and XPath we can recognize the components.
- At the point when would it be a good idea for us to go for Xpath?
At the point when the components are not found by the locators like id, class, name, and so on then XPath is utilized to discover a component on the site page.
- I need to run my application into the Firefox program. How you handle it?
By making the protest of the FirefoxDriver.
Ex: WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
- What is the contrast amongst id and name?
For all intents and purposes there is no distinction, both id and name are two unique locators or characteristics given by the designer. They are exceptionally used to recognize the components.
- How to deal with dynamic protests in selenium?
By making own altered XPath in light of traits we can deal with dynamic protests in selenium.
- What are the locators in selenium2.0?
Selenium2.0 has locators like id, name, classname, css selector, linktext, incomplete linktext, DOM and xpath.
- What is the default timeout for selenium?
It is not really near zero.
- What is the distinction amongst verifiable and unequivocal holds up?
The certain hold up will be connected to all components of an experiment as a matter of course while express hold up will be connected to focused component as it were.
- How to deal with the Ajax applications in Web driver?
By applying diverse hold up strategies we can deal with Ajax applications.
- sleep(), Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait, Fluent Wait, WebdriverWait
- How to deal with the various windows in webdriver?
With the assistance of window handles, we can deal with various windows in webdriver
Planning to join selenium training? Then infocampus is one of the best selenium training institutes in Bangalore. If the candidate does not know java, then Infocampus provides java training required to learn selenium. In this course, manual testing is also included. Visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html to get complete details on selenium courses in Bangalore. To attend free demo class, contact 9738001024.